As you know, my hair was bleached in order to get my balayage look and since I got that done, I have really had to look after my hair.
I have tried lots of products to care for my bleached hair but here’s how I found L’Oreal Paris Ever Pure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment.
Here is what I found with this product.
- It really does take away that brassy look and leave your hair a lot less orange.
- It seems to lighten your hair a lot which is good if that is what you want, but if you enjoy the more caramel, orange tone to your hair, don’t get this.
- It’s rinse out so you don’t have to leave in overnight.
- it is less than $15!
- This is not really bad, but I need to use an intense conditioning treatment after I use this as it does not moisturize my hair.
How to use:
- Shampoo your hair as normal.
- Take the treatment and apply to all blonde hair (I just apply to the lower half as I have balayage
- Leave in your hair for about 7 minutes
- Wash out
- I apply a conditioning treatment then, such as the L’Oreal Paris Triple Resist Mask.
Just be aware that this is a toning treatment and not a conditioner so you need to use a conditioner/mask afterwards and should only do about once a week.